Re: Recommendation for FTP server

Look in the /etc/ssh/ directory or /etc/default/ subdirectory those configuration files likely will be in one of those two locations. On Thu, 31 Dec 2015, Steve Matzura wrote:

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:32:34
From: Steve Matzura <sm@noisynotes.com>
To: debian <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Recommendation for FTP server

ProFTPD? VSFTP? Something else? I'm needing a secure connection,
non-SSH, because a lot of ssh built into FTP clients let you go
wandering around outside your home area, unless there's a way to
protect against that in the ssh configuration file, which I did look
for but have not found. My FTP server must also be able to access
network shares--a NAS box and some shared content on a Windows drive.

TIA