Re: RIP and Thank You.

On 12/31/15, John L. Ries <jries@salford-systems.com> wrote:
> If the news report is correct, he appears to have self destructed,
> which is even sadder.

Please go easy on him as we watch how it goes.. This really isn't the
most appropriate place and yet it is for me to say... his whole last
Twitter feed there..

I did a version of that a few weeks ago myself... minus some of it but
and yet enough I'm very much feeling the Shoes he was wearing there..

Gives me some odd insight into where his Mind was that last little while.

That account name he referenced. If you look at his December 10th
tweet, he just pondered out loud about transposing letters that
created unintended yet functional unrelated words. I do that, that's
why it caught my eye.

With that in mind, can anyone try to read his Mind as to what he
really meant by that account name that appears to have helped play its
part in whatever happened?

The other... right at the end there. I'm going to... forward that....
somewhere.... and ask that it be addressed. It just sounds like he's
alleging he was put through phenomenal humiliation at the hands of Law
Enforcement. That guaranteed played its part IF it's true. That needs
addressed.... in his name and for him.

#RIP, Ian. I live on $480 a month for EVERYTHING #Life costs. YOUR
#Debian is THE REASON I am able to stay within hours of the latest
from current Debian developments while living Life at the speed of
abject #poverty...

Everyone, please be safe out there.. Talk to people. Let them know
what's going on in your Life. I'm spending a SERIOUS amount of time
today kicking myself for having never even thought to track Ian down
and follow his musings because of his direct impact on my ability to
be able to keep up with the rest of you all...

Cindy.....

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* . *