Re: New Install Fails at Step 14

On Wednesday 30 December 2015 16:06:54 Steve Matzura wrote:
> That's quite all right, it's not something that's really important
> unless the non-full installs don't include screenreader support
> durinig the actual install, which they probably don't. You don't even
> have to ask your friend. If you happen to have a copy of the distro
> handy, boot it, and tell me if there's an option to start the
> installation with a screenreader, which is documented in the full
> install as the "S" option on the install menu.

I have already asked him.  Here is my question and his reply:

Can the Debian net-install be done with sound?

Yes.  After the beep I think it's control+S and return.  Sometimes it
speaks very quietly but it does speak.  Quite slowly.

I can write more if you need it.

Let me know if you would like more!

Lisi