Re: removing TexLive Docs packages

On 12/23/2015 01:45 AM, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:
I installed TexLive recently and during one of the upgrades, the
entire texdoc package got installed too.  that is humoungous and I'd
like to remove the doc packages alone and also stop future installs
of the same type whenever I Upgrade TexLive.

Could someone please suggest a way?  I'm on debian test release, if
that is of any help.

  sivaram
  --

If the .doc packages are all in one directory, then it's easy: when you're in that directory, issue: rm -fr *.doc or if they are called .txt, then use that--
whatever suffix the files use.

--doug