Re: Need a calculator that knows about coulombs

On Tuesday 22 December 2015 20:17:58 Jimmy Johnson wrote:

> On 12/22/2015 05:09 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Greetings all;
> >
> > Do we have such a beast?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Free on the web: http://www.endmemo.com/physics/coulomb.php

That might be interesting, but at first glance, is not applicable to what
I want to experiment with. In this case, the size of a capacitor hooked
to a square wave source, and I want to know how much charge is
transfered for every full cycle of the input square wave.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Some mill pix are at:
Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/GO704-pix>