Re: Intel 82576 Gigabit on Debian 7 slow speed.

On 12/18/2015 03:35 AM, Mimiko wrote:
I've bonded two onboard Intel 82576 Gigabit networks on an supermicro
server for load balancing (round-robin). It is working, but transfer
rate is about 10-20MB/s, while on same type of server the same
configuration in windows I get around 100MB/s.

How did you measure the transfer rate of 10-20 MB/s?

What kind and how long of cables? Have you tested the cables with an Ethernet cable tester? I bought the Ideal LinkMaster Tester years ago, and it has saved my sanity more than once:

    http://www.idealind.com/prodDetail.do?prodId=62-200

What make/ model device are the cables connected to?

I've tried disable bond and leave only eth0, same result. I've tried to
update to backported newer kernel with no success. Copying with via ssh
is same speed. If lots of users starts to use the samba shares, even ssh
lags.

What motherboard?  What CPU?  What and how much RAM?  What disk/RAID?

David