Re: command not found

On 15/12/15 05:02 PM, Bob Holtzman wrote:
Running Wheezy (7.9) on a reinstall after launching Jessie thru a wall.
Reinstalled all my s/w including msmtp and fetchmail. I brought
.fetchmailrc over from my backup as well as .msmtprc. Both had been
working flawlessly on the previous install. Now when I run "fetchmail" I
get "command not found". Perms on .fetchmailrc are 700. A search on
various variations of Wheezy fetchmail "command not found" came up with
nothing.

Any ideas, pointers or flames appreciated.

Check permissions on fetchmail. Your account may not be allowed to execute it.