Network settings on gnome-control-center

Hello All,
I'm experiencing a problem on Debian 8 and the network settings using gnome-control-center, i.e. the applications that starts when we click on the upper right corner icon.

I alternated the settings of my network configuration between the command line and the gnome app and now I have a routing instruction that is always shown in the app but it does not appear in the editing field. The setting is applied on exit. It looks like the app parameters are stored somewhere (?) but I cannot understand where. Can somebody helps ?

Thanks.

--
Fabrizio