Re: Apt Archives Usage

On 12/10/15, David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:
> Has this changed in latest-and-greatest from Sid??
>
> I symlink /var/cache/apt off to another drive because the partition the
> install gave me is too small. /var has started filling up again on apt-get.

Maybe I'm missing something, but, IF I'm understanding you correctly,
that sounds about right for what you need. Hierarchy there hasn't
changed visually, anyway. I've been in mine a little bit today.
Upgrading Unstable's newest in between swapping out my laptop's hard
drive. Visually THERE, it appears it's potentially time to...
autoclean again.

*cough* 4.5GB *cough-cough* =)

Cindy

--