Re: X using ~ 35% of a CPU core

On Tue, 2015-12-01 at 18:14 -0500, Celejar wrote:
> tried tailing the X log when I caught the problem occurring, and I
> found zillions of these:

[snipped log]

> When the problem ceases (CPU usage back down to zero / normal), these
> lines cease, too. Anyone know what this is, and / or how to fix it?

I think a bug report would be in order.

As for a work-around, maybe it's possible to turn off logging for X, or
at least make it less verbose?

It might be the case that the bug is actually fixed in a later version
of the intel driver, but that might necessitate an upgrade to
testing...

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson