Re: OT: reply styles, family matters

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 08:31:29PM -0500, Bob Bernstein wrote:

> "Please don't respond line by line. It is patronizing and
> annoying."

What did he say when you asked what he meant by this? I mean, how on
earth could it possibly be patronising?

I'm guessing your nephew isn't subscribed to any mailing lists.

Would I be correct in that he uses Windoze and outhouse as a mailer?

Of course I could be completely wrong, it is just a guess, but I am
intrigued as to how he could find inline responses annoying ... unless
... his client doesn't handle it properly.

I must admit reading mail from yahoo and outhouse mailers is difficult
at the best of times, and is perhaps one reason why top posting is
preferred.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X