Re: boot takes too long (swap?)

Updating:

I commented out the swap partition in fstab, boot still took a long
time, after boot, no swap was active. I didn't try other swap related
suggestions such as mkswap.

The output of systemd-analyze critical-chain was not useful, as
everything mentioned starts after 3min.

The output of systemd-analyze blame seems more useful:

# systemd-analyze blame
    2min 55.271s
systemd-fsck@dev-disk-by\x2duuid-f81a6f4e\x2dd547\x2d41dc\x2d9ecf\x2dd1a5922d0aaa.service
         11.396s wicd.service
          7.838s exim4.service

I don't know much about systemd, but the name seems to imply a file
system check is been done on one or more partitions. Now I need to
find out why does it think it needs to check it at every boot.

Thanks for the help, Michael Biebl.

--
Bruno Schneider