Re: amd64-rescue.img & intel Xeon x5650 system

It was originally installed on this broken system and other good systems here. This is the only rescue file customer gave me to fix this broken system if i could.

Anyways, net-net:

I booted in rescue mode with ubuntu  14.x on usb dvd and in shell mode under rescue i did fsck.ext3 of /dev/sdag1 (there were LOTS of errs that were fixed) and mounted it on /b. I can see my data and trying to cp it over to a usb as i write. Once done i will fsck.ext3 sdag2 also and see whats in there and cp it over also.

Thx again

**
Sent from my iPhone
**