Re: Adobe Flash

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 07:06:49 +0300
moxalt <moxalt@riseup.net> wrote:

> > * Of course there is the difference between "You should avoid punching me in
> > the nose" and "You should use only FLOSS".
>
> Not really. Both are actions I would engage in, and would like others to do the
> same. I never thought the word 'should' was such a big issue.

The issue is that one action concerns the rest of society, while the other does not.

Would you dare to tell me, for instance, that "I should believe that the Father and the Son are (or are not) of the same nature" ?

Your belief in FLOSS is one of a similar (quasi-)religious nature, so of course you are welcome to hold it, to discuss it with others who share it with you and to predicate its superiority to the uneducated, to spread it by the example of your virtuous living, but following the precept wisely given by the Fathers of the American Constitution, never try to impose your religion on others !

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure,
                     when you do not rightly understand.