Re: Your attempts to communicate

On Tue, 2015-11-17 at 14:18 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> I can live without being able to read emails form one individual
> ever.

Gosh... I never got so much meta-answers around one of my mails
itself...

In any case, if your MUA crashes based on whichever mail it reads,...
than it's likely a bug, and possible even a security critical bug.
Even if my MUA[0] would send bogus mails, then you client should still
fail gracefully on them.

Anyway,.. I don't think that anything is wrong with the S/MIME that
Evolution applies, in fact, as you could read, other people could
verify it.

If not, a reason may be that you don't trust the CA, which signed my
user cert, but even that wouldn't be a reason to crash.

Cheers,
Chris.

[0] And as you can see from the headers, I'm using Evolution, which is
in my personal opinion the worst piece of software existing (it even
caused data corruption to mails,... I just haven't found time to dump
it where it belongs to