Re: debian/sid: yubi key USB error: Access denied (insufficient permissions)

Bruno Voigt <bruno@voigt.tv> wrote:

> I'm using debian/sid.
> Where do I configure the USB permissions
> so that I can run commands as a regular user:

> $ ykinfo -s
> USB error: Access denied (insufficient permissions)

> $ ykpamcfg -v -2
> USB error: Access denied (insufficient permissions)

> ykinfo run as root works as expected ..

I am using a Yubikey myself, for KeePass and other things and I never
had to do anything special to do so. ykinfo works for me as a normal
user.

Maybe this has something to do with the groups you user is in. Please
provide the output of "id" from your user.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.