Re: assistance for determining package for bugreport

On Sun 15 Nov 2015 at 17:40:00 +0100, wandang wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I wanted to report a bug but I failed to determine the packagename.
>
> The bug occurs in the default mouse&trackpad settings menu (gui).
>
> My os: Debian stretch
>
> Thank you for your guidance!
>
> PS: Sorry if I failed procedures already!

You might want to discuss a problem? You are in the right place but will
have to be more specific about what the problem is.

A bug report is not for reporting problems. If it contained the level of
detail you have provided here it would probably be of little use.