Re: dspam silently (perhaps) crashing

Sven Arvidsson:
> On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 19:21 +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:
> [...]
>> How can I find out why dpam is falling over
>
> If it's the same dspam that was previously in Debian, it has been
> removed and is apparently no longer developed, so maybe looking for
> alternatives would be a better option?

Oh, crap. Thanks for the hint. I am also using dspam. I have it
configured as content filter in Postfix.

Does anybody know an alternative to dspam, that I can integrate with
Postfix and Dovecot? I want to be able to train the filter for
individual users by doing something like moving mail into/out of a junk
folder in Dovecot.

J.
--
Tony Blair is a hypnotised self-seeking scarecrow just like all the
rest.