Re: where does unstable appear from?

On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:20:21 +0000 (UTC)
Andrey Rybak <rybak.andrey@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Andrey,

>Release:    testing/unstableCodename:    n/awhere does unstable appear

I've never been sure myself but, for as long as I've used testing,
testing systems have always been labelled that way.

>filezilla:#aptitude install filezilla No candidate version found for

Filezilla has been removed for testing.  AIUI, due to missing
dependencies.  Hopefully, this is temporary.  There are alternative ftp
programs, obviously.

>filezilla No candidate version found for filezillaWhat is wrong with my
>sources.list?

AFAICT, there's nothing wrong with your sources.list

--
 Regards  _
Junk floats on polluted water