Release-Critical Bugs Graph for the Past Year

Hi all,

I am now in a habit of checking the release-critical graph before doing upgrade (I don't upgrade very often) along with apt-list-bugs.

We have a bug graphs for the past month, all history and the default. Do we also have one for the past year? Inferring from the month link then trying similar with self-created URL says 404.

Here is the month link:
https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/graph-month.png

I tried this year link:
https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/graph-year.png

Best,
Hörmet
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive all
else from you (and me).
                                                 -- The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil