Service start contingencies?

Hi All,

I have one debian box (Box A) that's connected to a bunch of video cameras.  I have another debian box (Box B) with a RAID that is exported via NBD and mounted on Box A to save camera output.  Box A is a lot newer and faster than Box B, so after a power event it is the first to boot. Since Box A can't find the NBD export, it starts to save to the local drive.  I then have to manually power both servers down and start them in sequence for my setup to work correctly. Box A uses SysVinit.  Let's say the cameras are controlled via a service on Box A called "camerasrvr". Is there a way for me to tell Box A to postpone starting camerasrvr until it finds and mounts the NBD export?

Thanks!

--John