Re: claws-mail does not display menu-bar

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:06:23 +0300
moonshine@openmailbox.org wrote:

> On 16-10-2015 12:13, Alex Moonshine wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:18:58 -0700
> > <briand@aracnet.com> wrote:
> >
> >> that's horrible UI design.  Menu bar goes away without a hint of how
> >> to get it back ?
> >>

> > Ever tried pressing F10 in Firefox?:)
>
> Actually, scratch that, sorry. It only appears the menu bar if it's
> turned off, not disappears it if it's on.
> Still, not an uncommon behaviour, I just didn't get the right example

well then it's not uncommon bad UI design.

and i say that even though I _love_ claws-mail.  Awesome program.

the fact that the menu goes away and there isn't some sort of "hint" as to how to get it back is really silly.

Brian