Re: Suddenly Unbootable Systemd

On 10/14/2015 07:32 AM, David Baron wrote:

Upgraded some KF5 Baloo packages to fix dorked KDE, rebooted, then bingo.

Boot stops with

lvmetad is not active yet

disk/by-uuid/fca ..... invalid path or logical

Then a minute-30 second start job runs for a device (differing uuid).

After that, control/D choice.

Control/D will reboot, try again, same thing.

Entering root password gives me a shell but I do not know what to do in it.

I'm suffering the same issue, so thanks for sharing. Running stretch here, No clue what to do after extensive googling. "/ Ric