Re: unlisted mirrors & non-gui installation

Yes, the last time you looked was probably Debian7. I was fully expecting to see it on Debian8.

On 10/13/2015 10:19 AM, Brian wrote:
On Mon 12 Oct 2015 at 23:07:35 -0500, Adrian O'Dell wrote:

Previously during install, when selecting which Mirror to use, one could
press the up arrow and get a line to input a custom mirror location, such as
one kept locally. This feature seems to have been removed from Debian8
installer.
The last time I looked you go to the top of the list for this.