Re: [OT] Has my e-mail account been hacked?

On 10/12/2015 04:58 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:53:05 -0400 (EDT), Stuart Longland wrote:

I'd check the backscatter case, as this requires no skill on the part of
the attacker and is the most likely case.
It's worth knowing how to read the headers of emails in this
circumstance as it can give you vital information for knowing what is
going on.

Unfortunately, I don't.  Attached below is one of the mail delivery
failure notices, which includes the headers of the original message.
But I don't understand what it all means.  Perhaps you or someone else
out there can make some sense of it and advise me accordingly.
Remember, I never sent the original e-mail.  I just got the delivery
failure notice.

Looks like it was mailed from MS Windows. Maybe mailed from a Windows OS with a virus. Do you run Windows too?
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian - Wheezy - KDE 4.8.4 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda1
Registered Linux User #380263