Kde5 cannot be unlocked

Hi list,

I do not know, if this bug was already sent, so I allowed me to send it to the
list.

The bug shows, that once kde is locked either manually or by the screensaver,
it cannot be unlocked.

Even, when I want to kill the related process, it cannot be unlocked, as the
related process starts again, as soon as it was killed. Kill -9 or killall
does not work, too.

I must restart whole kde5 to stop the process.

However, this bug appeared in kde4, too, but there it was possible to kill the
process.

This bug appears only on my 64-bit systems (one is running nouveau, the other
one nvidia-glx), on my 32-bit systems this behaviour does not appear.

All my systems are using the same package versions (debian/testing).

If this is not known yet, please tell me, so I will file a bugreport.

Best

Hans