Re: Video-UNfriendly browsers?

Granted, I am not sure what sites you wish to visit.
still, because lynx in its updated form mirrors the functions of some mobile platforms, you might be amazed how well sites display with it. especially the m. editions. Web designers are understanding that there are still some people who are not interesting in loading tons of stuff, that there are lots of people using very small screens etc.
be sure you are trying the latest edition before you pass on Lynx.
Karen