Where should I document this Bumblebee fix?

I finally got Bumblebee working on my Thinkpad W530 running Jessie!
Following the wiki page[1] never made it work.  I would always get
this error:

    [ERROR]Cannot access secondary GPU - error: [XORG] (EE) /dev/dri/card0: failed to set DRM interface version 1.4: Permission denied

Only after taking the advice on unixmen[2] and downgrading my libdrm from
2.4.58 to 2.4.56 did things start working.  Where should I document this
so it's easier for other users to find it?  Is the bumblebee wiki page
the right place?

- Ryan

1. https://wiki.debian.org/Bumblebee
2. http://www.unixmen.com/how-to-make-nvidia-optimus-technology-work-properly-on-debian/