Re: Video-UNfriendly browsers?

On Sat, 2015-10-10 at 22:04 +0200, Timothy Hobbs wrote:
> Are you sure that noscript doesn't block video in iceweasel when
> fully
> enabled? It claims to block <video> and <audio> tags.

It depends. In the case of the yahoo video mentioned above, the video
is served up from yahoo.com, so it isn't blocked unless you disable
yahoo.com too. (At least, that's the behaviour on my system).

That seems to work on that site, but there are others that will not
render anything at all without javascript.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson