Can't load X

Hi‎,

I booted my system yesterday I have found that I can't start X in my regular user, I always use xinit‎, startx loads X but leaves desktop unusable, both mouse and keyboard don't work. It puts:

xf86OpenConsole: Cannot open /dev/tty0 (No such file or directory)

In my /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config I changed ‎"allowed users=console" to "allowed users=anybody", it doesn't work.

I believe that this is a permission‎s issue because /dev/tty0 exists.

Thanks,

Mitt

PS I posted it to forums but there is tumbleweed there in the Desktop section‎.