Re: What software can I use to remind me of daily tasks?

On 09/10/15 05:08 PM, Mario Castelán Castro wrote:
Hello.

I'm looking for a free (as in freedom) software that will remind me of daily tasks. That is it: one in which I can program reminders to be shown daily at a certain hour as a window to catch my attention or as a sound. I have searched in the web, but I have only found unmaintained software that doesn't do this.

Thanks in advance.

Any desktop organizer can do that. I use KDE so Kontact is my tool of choice. Just set it to remind you of scheduled activities. If you need to do something every day, set it to repeat daily.

You can also set a cron job to e-mail reminders to you if you need them while away from your computer but receive e-mail on a smartphone.