sunclock configuration file

I am looking for a usable configuration file for the the Debian package
named "sunclock".

Among many other functions, sunclock provides a realtime display of the
illuminated and dark portions of the earth.  This is helpful when reading
news articles and earthquake reports
(http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/).

Out of the box in Jessie, the global map is not impressive; in particular,
it lacks place names and political boundaries.  However, there is a
configuration file in /etc/ which is devoted to city names.

I seem to recall that, in earlier releases of Debian, the default
configuration of sunclock was much nicer.  The man page is very long and
detailed, with many options, and I would prefer not to spend a day or more
learning and configuring the package.

Searching with Google I have not yet found a configuration file for the
package.

Russ