Re: stuck on 7.7 and unable to upgrade :(

Hi,

Thank you for an answer.
Got my problem solved. It was due to priorities for apt. Had the line "stable" in the priority file, while wheezy has moved to oldstable.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 05:31:29PM +0300, Roman wrote:
> Hei guys,
>
> Seems like I need your help.
> Can't go much more further...
>
> Reading package lists... Done
> W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
> 7638D0442B90D010
> W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
> 9D6D8F6BC857C906
> W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
> 7638D0442B90D010

What repository are you using? Try another one and see if it is a stale
archive.

--
Best regards,
Roman.