Re: Terminal Madness?

1.  Do you see any of what you describe with Debian's stock Alpine?
2.  What version of Alpine are you compiling?

I've been a regular Alpine user on all platforms (to include several Linux distros) since before the 1.0 release and have never seen what you describe. I'm now typing this message in Alpine 2.11 under Debian/Jessie.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |
or     (435)867-8885      |