Re: Deleting i386 packages

You should probably avoid doing so. We are using systems based on amd64 (64 bit) architecture, still there are many applications that yet depend on the i386 (32 bit) model. 64 bit processors allow 32 apps to run, which lets them function properly on modern computers too.
i386 packages should not worry you much, and you may need some of them badly, if I am not wrong.

Happy computing!