Re: Coder friendly font Anonymous Pro (ttf-anonymous-pro)

Everything is a personal preference and thanks for bringing this font to
my attention, Cindy.  There are so many fonts available that it is time
consuming to find just the right one.  I've been using Consolas for a
long enough time that I could tell immediately that I prefer it over the
Anonymous Pro.  It was fun to check and I'll keep it installed.  One
never knows...

- Nate