Problems with wine and fglrx driver

Hello. I tried installing fglrx driver for my Radeon HD 6850. It installed and X.org ran properly. But when I try to run any windows application with wine, it falls immediately givimg me the message:

[xcb] Extra reply data still left in queue
[xcb] This is most likely caused by a broken X extension library
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
2.exe: ../../src/xcb_io.c:576: _XReply: Assertion `!xcb_xlib_extra_reply_data_left' failed.

I found different solutions for similar problems on Ubuntu forums, they included making links to libGL.so.1. None of them worked for me. I want to find any workarounds for this bug.

Regards, Artyom.