Re: Printing Margins

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 11:39:30AM -0400, Richard Barmann wrote:
> I have a flyer and a 3fold Brocure that I save to print with. In Xfce it
> prints perfect. When I go to Kubuntu 15.10 the margins are way off and I
> lose part of the text. I am drawing from the same file. I tried to reset
> margins but cannot get the right and Left margin smaller. I built them in
> Xfce using Scribus. Is there a remedy or do I have to go to Xfce to do my
> printing.
> Thank you.
> Dick Barmann

Sadly, this is a Debian list: we (probably) can't help with problems with
Kubuntu 15.10 (which is a beta and not yet released.)

It is certainly possible that Scribus in Kubuntu would be a different version.
Try troubleshooting in Scribus on the version that works for you.

Same printer? _Exactly_ the same document in the same version?

If it prints in [Debian] XFCE, may I suggest that you print it there and have done
with it?

All the very best, feel free to come back here with problems in Debian rather
than problems with Debian derivatives maintained by others.

All the very best,

Andy C.

[Sent to Mr. Barmann and copied to the list as he may not be subscribed to the list].