Re: iceweasel download panel uses gimp for pdf

On 09/18/2015 07:36 PM, Ross Boylan wrote:
There is no "open with" option from the download pane.  It was while
looking for it that I discovered the "open containing folder" (which is
a right click option) was also not doing what I wanted (since it used
gwenview).

Right click on a .pdf file. Or you can do it in systemsettings application association.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Sid - KDE Plasma 5.4.1 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda15
Registered Linux User #380263