Re: Running HAL and udev Simultanteouly

I installed hal from debian in a vm with debian testing amd64.  Chrome beta no go with some error code.  Won't even start hald.  Iceweasel plays the splash screen and looks like it wants to play the program but the screen stays blank.  Hald is running.  I can move the mouse along the timeline and see previews but no more.  I have found that the 3 main networks will play in chrome beta without hal in my desktop amd64 testing system.

...Bob