Subject: Debian 8.2 and Drupal7
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:20:08 -0700
From: Charles Chambers <cchamb2@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

As an introduction, I have a basic install of Drupal7 on a minimal
Debian computer (system utilities only, with dependencies provided
through Aptitude) without a graphic interface. Where I'm trying to get
to is the installation of a Drupal package.

I can browse to the Apache start page with http://<site ip> on my local
network at this point.

>From the Debian wiki, for setting up a single site/application, I get an
error message when I issue the line:

ln -s /etc/drupal/7/apache2.conf /etc/apache2/conf.d/drupal7.conf

which is due the the fact, apparently, that the soft link exists (from
/etc/apache2/conf-available as:

/etc/apache2/conf-available/drupal7.conf -> ../../drupal/7/apache2.conf

Next I issue the lines of:

a2enconf drupal7

service apache2 reload

And get  no error message