help needed with problem with udev on Parallels based jessie

I have been running Parallels on my macbook pro laptop for a few months and it works great so far.  Recently I decided to do the update + upgrade sequence and got a problem which seems to point to udev.  There are around 56 things that will need updating and then upgrading and the whole thing fails to go to completion.  I am attaching the update and upgrade that I have tried and ask for some help in how to proceed.

Thanks for all your help!

Comer