Re: Iceweasel 38.2 seems broken

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 08:50:07AM +0200, Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
> Have you tried to kill all iceweasel processes before starting a new one with a
> command like this one
>
>   killall iceweasel

I found the problem, which was due in large part to my own fault. For
some reason firefox sessions were starting up minimized (or whatever the
term is) in a different virtual desktop than it always runs. I just
happened to visit that desktop and see the process listed at the bottom.

It is back home and running normally now. Thanks.