PCI-DSS compliant instalation guide for latest Debian

Hello,

Can you provide me with some tutorial for latest Debian installation which will achieve full compatibility with latest PCI-DSS security standard:

We need to host code for Credit Card data transfer (interface) on it, and server will be audited by online robot for security issues.

It would speed up the process if there is some concrete tutorial about setting up correct services on new Debian installation.

Thank you in advance,

---
Lovrenco Vladislavic