Re: Another system management tool to disappear.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 8:23 PM, claude juif <claude.juif@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 12:25 AM, claude juif <claude.juif@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi,

>> > Troll mode: ON
>> >
>> > What he explains in the blogpost you link make sense. So let's give it a
>> > try
>> > ;)
>>
>> So, do you mean to say that, when you say the blog post linked to
>> makes sense, you are intending to be trolling?
>

> No sorry it was exactly the opposite. I was afraid about a new troll around
> systemd.

Well, where I'm from, troll_mode is a property of the OP, and only the
OP can set it. We might read it between the lines, but we can't
actually set it.

We, after the fact, can assert troll_warning or such, and the least
processor-intensive way to assert that would be to use interweaved
response, with the troll_warning flag above the quoted text.

Lisi might tell me I'm being too pedantic.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/2011/10/conspiracy-theories.html