Re: Plasma 5 won"t starting

On 08/21/2015 01:36 AM, അഖിൽ കൃഷ്ണൻ എസ്. wrote:
I'm in Debian Sid with KDE5. But after a recent update done 2 weeks
before, KDE wont getting started. Only the mouse pointer is shown after
login. I thinks (not sure) something happened to KWin. Any
troubleshooting willbe highly appreciated.

Regards,
Akhilan

Off: Eventhough KDM starts up the Icons & Style shown in Login manager
is Gnome Style.

A problem in packages libkf5windowsystem* was fixed two days ago.
What you post sounds like you need to install/upgrade package 'plasma-desktop'.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian - Sid - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda15
Registered Linux User #380263