Re: Ian, this tutorial’s for you

Hey Ian,

My emails have been ending up in the spam folder more often than I'd like lately and just wanted to make sure it didn't happen for you - forgetting about it is OK though ;)

Let me know when you can.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany | tiffany@udemy.com
Udemy, as featured in:
Fortune: "Online education marketplace Udemy raises $65 million for international expansion..."
Forbes: "Closing The Skills Gap: How Udemy Is Helping Anyone Learn Anything"
TIME Money: "How I Made $100,000 Teaching Online"

I know not everyone likes getting emails like this, so if you don’t want to to receive emails like this anymore, simply reply (politely, please!) and let me know.