Re: Strange behaviour with google services - all browsers

Augusto Morais:

> When I open the gmail there is a hangouts feature but when I try to send a
> message to a friend the browser doesnt send(give me a failed message). This
> happens in all browsers: chrome, chromium, firefox and native google
> hangouts app. This same thing happens sometimes when I go to the
> drive.google.com (I can`t navigate through the directories)

This is strange. Did you try with a clean profile? What is the exact
error message?

> What is happening ? I have no idea how to fix it. Could be a vid or audio
> issue ?

I don't think so.

> I'm not thing so because I disable all snd* modules in modprobe and
> the problem still happening. I didn`t see any message on dmesg/messages/kern

That shouldn't be necessary and might even be counterproductive in case
these websites try to play sound.

J.
--
If nightclub doormen recognised me I would be more fulfilled.
[Agree]   [Disagree]