Re: Wheezy "NFSv4 callback reply buffer overflowed"

Hello,

El vie., 14 de agosto de 2015 19:18, Piotr Kweclich <piotr.kweclich@unity.pl> escribió:

Hi,

I've recently found on one of my servers, that kernel keeps complaining:
"NFSv4 callback reply buffer overflowed"

On the client side, system is:
Wheezy 7.8
Kernel: SMP Debian 3.2.65-1+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux
nfs-common                           1:1.2.6-4

Device working as NFS server is NetApp FAS3250.

Problem started just few days ago.
Except for that annoying message, nfs storage seems to be working fine.

I tired finding solution on-line but without any luck,
I'd appreciate any help.

Did you try disabling file delegation on netapp nfsv4 share?

Did you check what packages were updated at your last System upgrade?

Regards,