Re: help trouble shooting

On Thursday 13 August 2015 19:11:29 rlharris@oplink.net wrote:
> Note that if you change the subject line, you start a new thread.  And
> every request should be made to the list, so that others can benefit.

No!!  That is the habit of Google.  It is a new "conversation", not a new
thread.  It is teh sdame thread.  The only way to start a new thread is to
start fresh.

You complained about HTML.  I agree with objections to HTML, but it was surely
in multipart?  Not ideal, but not as inconvenient as the constant thread
breaking and hijacking that seems to go on now.

Lisi